6.10.2013

Happy busy days ☺☺☺

Having a daughter is a bless I would say ☺ 
I enjoy every moment that I spent with her ❤
Eventhough days are not always bright, but thank God I could still be here taking care of her.

Just when having her in my life makes me realise that my health is so important. 
Coz she needed me the most in her life. 
And I am so grateful for every family member that always helping me in taking care of her.
I am so bless and grateful .
Life is so wonderful!!! ❤❤

Here's some pic of my beautiful daughter
Grace with her sweet smile


Grace goes bald for chinese tradition

With her happy Grandpa

Two months old Grace







Three months old Grace

She is growing up!!!! ☺☺☺❤❤❤

Four months old ! She hates her hat till now😂😂😂

Our beloved Graciella Kavent Oang turns five months old 😄😄

And I am going to continue enjoying my busy happy days... Cya










1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Congratulations on your new baby girl. I chance to come across your blog from the blog of Karina Louis. I saw her blogpost on Tjong Yong Hian of whom I am his descendant from Malaysia. He is my great grand father and I saw in a youtube video commemorating 100 years since his death in 1911 the name of Budihardjo Chandra. I think he is related to me and I like to contact him or any member of his family. My profile and email link is in my web page at www/fastlane.info/profile I can also be added as a friend in facebook using my email address sunfu@fastlane.info Thank you and await your response

    ReplyDelete